Deer Park City Council’s agenda for Tuesday’s workshop and regular agenda meeting. The workshop begins at 7 p.m., followed by the council meeting at 7:30. During the regular meeting, the city will sign a community covenant with the US Army.
At the May 2 Deer Park City Council Meeting, the city will enter a Army Community Covenant, showcasing support for service members and their families. The program is designed to foster partnerships with the Army to improve the quality of life for soldiers and their families, both at their current duty stations and as they transfer to other states.
More Articles ...
- Berthold Leonard Peppo
- William “Bill” Thomas Hargrave
- DPPD seeking info on possible pool contractor scam
- Council honors volunteers, sets joint public hearing
- Deer Park named top Texas small city to open a business
- Tuesday's DP city council agenda set
- Kristie Lynn Flower Sechelski
- Council unanimously approves all items on Tuesday's agenda