Deer Park City Council’s agenda for Tuesday’s workshop and regular agenda meeting. The workshop begins at 7 p.m., followed by the council meeting at 7:30. During the regular meeting, the city will sign a community covenant with the US Army.
At the May 2 Deer Park City Council Meeting, the city will enter a Army Community Covenant, showcasing support for service members and their families. The program is designed to foster partnerships with the Army to improve the quality of life for soldiers and their families, both at their current duty stations and as they transfer to other states.
Deer Park police investigators are seeking information and possible victims of an alleged contractor scam. According to DPPD, Jamie Kujawa has solicited advertising pool installation and received checks totaling $10,000 then disappeared without beginning work.
More Articles ...
- Council honors volunteers, sets joint public hearing
- Deer Park named top Texas small city to open a business
- Tuesday's DP city council agenda set
- Kristie Lynn Flower Sechelski
- Council unanimously approves all items on Tuesday's agenda
- P&Z votes to not recommend rezoning request in neighborhood
- Council agenda set for Tuesday evening
- Charles William Pattison